Get account statements the fast, easy and electronic way. Receive statements quicker and leave behind the hassle of storing paper or worrying about fraud. With e-statements you have access to your information 24/7, no waiting for the mail and your files are more secure than traditional paper statements.
Follow these steps to sign up and activate e-statements:
- Login to Flightline.
- Click All Services, and select E-statements.
- Click I prefer E-statements.
- The User Agreement will display; check Yes, “I agree with
the terms and conditions” and click Continue.
- Verify your email is correct and click Subscribe.
(If you need to edit your email address, go to Settings and
select My Account Profile).
- To finalize: Check your email and find the activation
link from True Sky Credit Union. Click the link to complete
Its easy, convenient and FREE!
Receive a notification via email or text message, when you receive a deposit, drop below a certain balance or each time you make a debit or credit card purchase. These are also useful in the event of fraud or to detect suspicious activity on your account.
Follow these steps to activate your e-alerts:
- Log on to Flightline
- Select the e-click icon and follow the prompts to request an authorization code
- Within seconds, you’ll receive an email. Follow the prompts to get started
Pay bills online through Flightline. When you subscribe to e-statements, it’s free. If you are not an e-statement subscriber, a nominal fee applies for this convenient service that also works from your smart phone or tablet.
Register for bill pay in 8 easy steps:
- Login to _"Flightline":https://rb.faaecu.org/index.htm
- Click on Pay Bills
- Select default account
- Click on Activate Bill Pay
- Select Add a Payee and enter required information
- Choose payment method
- Enter payment information
- Confirm payee information