If you have questions after reading this notice, please contact us at:
(405) 682-1990 or (800) 448-1990, or
True Sky Credit Union
P.O. Box 26406
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-0406
Information We Collect About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
Information we receive from you on applications and other forms.
Information about your transactions with us.
Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employers or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties Who Receive Information From Us
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
Financial service providers, such as insurance companies, mortgage service companies and securities broker-dealers.
Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, financial statement publishers/printers, plastic card processors, non-profit organizations, government agencies and mail houses.
Disclosure of Information to Parties That Provide Services to Us
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements so that we may provide members competitive products and services. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, and follow our instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
To protect our members’ privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
Disclosure of Information About Former Members
If you terminate your membership with True Sky Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do to Help
True Sky Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us – we are here to serve you!
Third-party Web Site Disclaimer
The member is leaving the credit union’s web site;
The member is linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
Privacy and security policies may differ form those practiced by the credit union.
You Have a Choice
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may call the following toll-free number: (800) 448-1990 option 3.