Member Savings Accounts
At FAA Credit Union, all members are shareholders. By opening a share savings account with as little as $5.00, you become a member of one of the largest credit unions in Oklahoma.
- A share savings can be opened with a $5 deposit.
- Dividends are paid quarterly.
- Statements are issued quarterly.
- One share=One vote*
You have access to your account through:
- Tara, the Telephone Teller
- Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Credit Union Shared Branching
*Does not apply to minor accounts. Minors over the age of 16 have a vote.
As with all other deposits at FAA Credit Union, your funds are federally insured for up to $250,000 by NCUA.
Visit any of our 7 metro locations to open your account today.
Click here for disclosures on savings transfers limitations.