FAA Credit Union offers a number of specials just for you!
Earn the returns you deserve with Optimum Checking.
- 1.31% APY, balances up to $30,000
- 0.05% APY, balances above $30,000
- ATM Refunds, up to $10.00 per month
To earn the benefits simply:
- Subscribe to E-statements
- Log-in to Flightline Online Banking Once Per Month
- Conduct 20 Debit Card Transactions Per Month (excluding ATM transactions)
- Minimum of $5.00 Per Transaction
- Maintain One Direct Deposit Per Month
- Be Current On All FAA CU Loans and Obligations
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. These are the terms as of March 1, 2015 and are subject to change at anytime. The above stated APY will be paid on the portion of account balances up to $30,000. If the above requirements are not met, the account will earn the default APY of 0.05%. The balances exceeding $30,000 will earn an APY of 0.05%. Dividends are calculated using the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day that the funds are deposited. Dividends will be compounded and credited monthly. The dividend rates and annual percentage yields may change at any time, as determined by the board of directors. Only one Optimum Checking account per primary member. Check card transactions must be conducted and posted to the account by the last business day within each statement month. ATM transactions do not qualify as a transaction. The ATM refunds only apply to domestic ATMs. Direct deposit must be received and posted within each statement month to receive credit. If the account holder (including joint owner) is a signer or co-signer on any loan that becomes delinquent greater than thirty (30) days, the account will not earn the above stated APY and will revert to the default APY of 0.05%. If the accountholder (including joint owner) is a signer or co-signer on any loan that is or becomes charged off, the account will not earn the above stated APY and will revert to the default APY of 0.05%. This includes delinquencies and charge offs of any amount. Federally insured by NCUA.
Coming Soon! Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime with Mobile Check Deposit. Enrolling will be easy and done through Flightline or our Mobile App. We’ll have step-by-step instructions on enrollment and use as soon as it is ready. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.
Warm Up to Winter
Home Equity Loan Special
Home is where the heart is. Keep it warm with a home equity loan.
With rates as low as 4.14% APR (60 MONTHS) and flexible terms available, it’s the comfort you’re looking for.
Credit approval required. Rate depends on credit qualifications. Monthly payment of $363.83 based on $20,000 loan and 4.1443% APR. Other rates and terms available. Est. $455 for closing costs, including loan origination fee, title work, mortgage tax. Property and flood insurance may be required. Federally insured by NCUA.
Because We Value Your Membership, You’re Getting Something Back
Our annual interest rebate and bonus dividend program – for the 14th consecutive year, we are giving our profits back to our members with a 4% bonus dividend and interest rebate. In total, members will receive $453,922 through this program. We are one of the few credit unions in the country that still does this, and we are proud to continue the tradition.
Rebates were deposited into member savings account and reflected on the December 31, 2014 statement. Some accounts will not qualify.
Refer A Friend
Your referral is the best compliment we can receive and we’re rewarding you and your friend as our token of appreciation. When you refer a friend and that friend closes on an auto loan of $5,000 or more, you will both receive $100.
How it works:
- To make things quick and simple, visit FAA Credit Union with your friend when she closes her loan.
- Make sure to have your friend mention to the Financial Service Representative, at the time * of the loan closing, that you referred her.
- Mention to your Financial Service Representative that you’ve referred a friend, so he can be on the look out for your friend’s loan.
- Once the Financial Service Representative has been informed of the referral and within 30 days of your friend’s loan has closing, you will both have $100 deposited into your S1 account.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit with a Financial Service Representative at any of our seven branch locations or call 405.682.1990.
What kind of home are you dreaming about?
Getting into the home of your dreams may be easier than you think, with up to 100% financing from FAA Credit Union.
- Various financing options available
- Local servicing and processing on all home loans
- Multiple terms available
- Complimentary Credit Score Analysis with every application
Apply now or call 405-682-1990.
Oklahoma primary residence only. Some restrictions apply. Certain credit criteria must be met.
Complimentary Credit Score Analysis
A higher credit score will earn you lower interest rates, and lower interest rates can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars over your lifetime. The first step to improving your credit score is to know what your credit looks like.
Visit www.seeyourscoresoar.com to get started, or visit any of our seven metro locations today.
We look forward to seeing you soon.