As an added benefit of your membership, we provide you with Free Access to money management and financial education services through Accel Members Financial Counseling.
At no cost to you, Accel provides:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report
- Money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
- Setting and achieving financial goals
Call an Accel financial counselor toll-free at 877-332-2235 (Monday – Thursday, 8am-12am, Friday, 8am-7pm, Saturday 9am-1pm).
Easy to use software to help you manage money more effectively.
Use BudgetSmart to:
- Determine how you want to spend your income
- Track how you’re actually spending your income
- Learn how to adjust areas where you’re overspending
- Determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
We invite you to check out an interactive tool built to help you improve your financial life. This tool allows you to take an in-depth look at your overall debt picture and monthly expenses.
The program is free to members and takes just a few minutes to move through as it prompts you to input your individual income, expenses and debt information anonymously. It takes your data and provides you with a customized snapshot of your financial health and provides tips and plans of action that can help you reach your financial goals.